THE 2021 JCI CREATIVE YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD NOMINATION
STARTS FROM: 1st January 2021 – 30 June 2021
The JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award is open to all Malaysian entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and
40, who have started a new business using creativity in product development, service development, and in their
approach to the market. Or, they have taken an existing business and incorporated creativity to solve a
problem, or change a process, to create positive change in their business operations.
Our communities are full of young entrepreneurs who have used their imagination in solving problems and
approaching the market. Creativity is the key element in this competition. One just needs to have an idea and
to put it to practice, no matter how big or small the idea is.
Rules and Regulations
1. Men and women between the ages of 18 and 40 may participate in this program. Nominees born before September
30, 1981 or after September 30, 2003 are not eligible for the Creative Young Entrepreneur Award. A nominee
must be an owner who is primarily responsible for the recent, or start-up performance of a privately held
2. A nominee must be a Malaysian.
3. A nominee need not be member of the local organization affiliated to JCI Malaysia.
4. A nominee is not an undischarged bankrupt and have not been convicted any offence in connection with the
promotion, formation or management of a corporation.
5. All nominations must be submitted using the online nomination form through JCI CYEA website. The nomination
form is downloadable and printable in order to help nominators prepare the nomination prior to entering it
online. Nominations received in any other format will be disqualified.
6. Nomination form must be completed in English to be eligible, and answers must not exceed the word limits
shown for each question. All allowed information must be included in the pages of the nomination form online.
7. A nominee shall not be a current member of the Board at the JCI International, National or Local Level. In
addition paid staff members will not be considered for the JCI CYEA program.
8. Entry & admin fees RM1000.00 is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances.
9. Nomination forms must be submitted by 30th June 2021.Late submission will not be entertained.